Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Minecraft Construction Calculator version 2.2 released

Minecraft Construction Calculator 2.2 has been released. This is the most compact and simple version. This one only uses 90 cells (F*15), but version 1.1 used 500 cells (T*25). I have made it calculate even more by itself. Now all you have to do is enter the width of the front wall, the width of one side wall, the height of the entire building. I also still have the slanted roof feature, and the floors.


This is the update log:

-Compacted to maximum
-Self calculates walls
-You only have to fill 5 cells


Version 2.3 Sneak peek:

In version 2.3 I am going to add support for more walls, if your building is not a square. The calculator will be expanded a little bit. I might even release a new series for more advanced calculations. I might even add more features. Please tell me if you have ideas for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Please be honest and kind to other users.